Is it possible to reshape the day-to-day ministry of your church to multiply the number of disciples of Jesus you’re releasing into the world? Absolutely. Future Church will show you how.
The church in North America is dramatically over-programmed and under-discipled. Most church leaders know this to be true. The problem is—the generally accepted way of doing church, the current paradigm for how to organize church ministries on a weekly basis—is designed to produce exactly these results.
If we want to move beyond simply adding more attenders of programs, we need to shift our paradigm for what it means to be the church today and in the future.
IN FUTURE CHURCH, YOU’LL DISCOVER …
- The functional Great Commission that governs the activities of most churches in North America … and they aren’t even aware of it.
- How the two rooms of your church—the lower room and the upper room—were designed to work together rather than compete with each other.
- The three predominant types of churches in North America today and how to determine which type of church you’re leading … and what that means for your growth potential.
- The seven laws of real church growth that provide direction for how to reshape the day-to-day activities of your church to move beyond adding attenders and build an intentional system to multiply disciples.
- The power of Funnel Fusion—the brand-new strategic tool at the heart of Future Church—and how you can design your own custom-built plan to unleash it in your specific context.